follow dashboard

Isnin, 7 Januari 2013

07 Januari 2013-double birthday

There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother ... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. Happy birthday to you a wonderful little brother and a good friend too.. sweet 19th ya :D now u're my brother and i just u're little sista ^___^ thanks for all ur scrifice for me.. muuuuuaaahhhhhh3! i really appreciate that dear ..Everything important that I learned, I have learned from you. 

Let there be thousand moments of joy
million moments of happiness
trillion moments of laughter
and, zillion moments of love 
Wishing you a very happy Birthday!
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.May peace fill all the empty spaces around you and may happiness answer all your wishes. I'm so happy you are my mom and I love you and wish you 'a very best birthday' dear mother.
There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap,
 no rose as lovely as her smile,
 no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.

*just wanna share their double wonderful BIRTHDAY ! :D
*May ALLAH bless them!

Lovely MOM wif HANDSOME brother :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan